Any New Jokes

bust

Actually a true story but worthy of joke thread :rotl:

NASA wants to probe Uranus in search of gas

We hear a lot about Mars, Jupiter, and Saturn, and that’s because we have extremely fancy hardware floating around and, in some cases, cruising on the surface of those planets. The planets that lie further away from the Sun don’t get nearly as much attention, but they may soon, as NASA is currently spitballing some missions that will give us a better look at Uranus than we’ve ever gotten.

post-6949-0-82691400-1498089200_thumb.jpg

A platoon of soldiers was patrolling north of Fallujah when they came upon an Isis terrorist, badly injured and unconscious.

On the opposite side of the road was an Australian soldier in a similar, but less serious, state.

The soldier was conscious and alert and as first aid was given to both men, the Platoon Leader asked the injured Australian what had happened.

The soldier reported, "I was heavily armed and moving north along the highway here, when a heavily armed insurgent approached from the opposite direction.

We saw each other and both of us took cover in the ditches along the road.

I yelled to him that the ISIS leader al - Baghdadi was a miserable, lowlife scum bag who would get what he deserves.

He yelled back that Bill Shorten is a unionist, good – for - nothing, left wing dickhead who knows bugger all about how to run Australia and should stand down as boss of the ALP.

So I said that the new Isis leader dresses and acts like a frigid, mean spirited lesbian!

He retaliated by yelling, 'Oh yeah? Well, so does Penny Wong!'

And there we were, in the middle of the road, laughing, shaking hands when a fucking truck hit us.