Great hotel prices at Thai Hotel Discounts

gene1944

I just checked the Thai360.com accomodations board sponsor (Thai Hotel Discounts) website and found the prices to be great.

I was at the travel show at QSNCC last weekend and the THD prices even beat some of the deals offered there.

I will definitely use THD in the future for bookings.

When I checked around awhile back I also found THD to be pretty hard to beat. Recently I came across agoda which advertised even better prices, but didn't specify whether or not taxes and service fees were included (most legitimate firms make it clear upfront). So I emailed agoda, and they confirmed that taxes and service fees were not included in their advertised prices, but that they would be added before finalizing the reservation. At 17% in Thailand, that makes a significant difference.

Also good that THD shows a listing of GF hotels. And I recently had all good experiences with a number of reservations through them.

My PC's McAfee SiteAdvisor security software however isn't a fan of THD. Every time I pull up the THD home page, I get another window (ilead track-it window) that pops up advertising non-related products (i.e. blockbuster video) with a red warning flag from McAfee that says 'this site has an extremely high number of pop-ups'. The strange thing though is that the underlying THD page is given a green flag and a message above it showing 'pop-ups' blocked. So I just close the ilead window and everything seems OK.

I just checked the Thai360.com accomodations board sponsor (Thai Hotel Discounts) website and found the prices to be great.

I was at the travel show at QSNCC last weekend and the THD prices even beat some of the deals offered there.

I will definitely use THD in the future for bookings.

Thanks,

Right now in negotiation with the hotels for better rates.

In the coming months, we expect to reduce the rates to an incredible low. We will not just beat all others, but by a huge way. Simply put, we will the cheapest around.

TIm

I see the THD site has announced that Jasmine Suites and Woraburi are no longer GF and are charging joiners. What other site give you that kind of info? Not familiar with Woraburi, but really surprised to hear that about Jasmine (which is serviced apts rather than a hotel) since it overlooks Cowboy and the entrance / elevator setup allows for discreet comings and goings. Glad to hear we can look forward to even better rates, particularly with the dollar declining against the baht.

there might be other websites where you find for some hotels lower prices published, but you probably get no response or they tell you it is full and you get the suggestions to switch to a more expensive one.

THD has not only competitive prices but also a fast and honest response

Whats the rate at the Amari Boulvard, the new wing

DOG

Dog,

Amari Boulevard prices are as below and are nett, Inc all taxes and ABF. Are for twin/Double occupancy.

Superior 4281 Baht/night.

Deluxe 6516 Baht/night.

Deluxe Terrace 7600 Baht/night.

To be honest, can imagine wanting to stay here as its so expensive. Never sold a single room here, thats why I took it off the website.

Landmark, Majestic Grande, JW Marriott are much better places around this sort of money.

Cheers

Tim

Archived