Thai pop star /actress in DIY sex video?

fatbastard33

I have just been chatting with my little teerak and she mentioned something about a Thai pop star/actress starring in a DIY sex video with her bf.

Seems he took the computer in to get fixed and somebody copied the file and it is now doing the rounds (including around her office!!).

It seems her name is Natt.

Anybody got any info on this?

Cheers

Fatbastard 33

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why would you say faked? What's faked? She's naked, she's playing with toys, her BF is fucking her.

As far as English, Anna is international school educated and (I believe) a luk kreung. Why wouldn't she speak English? My family at home speaks a mixture of Thai & English (sometime in the same sentence). My daughters communicate with their international schools friends in the same manner.

Regards,

SD

I dunno man, she's Thai fucking her Thai BF...why WOULD she say things in english...i'm reasonably fluent in french but i don't feel compelled to speak french when i shag an english girl. IMHO it was faked...all too well constructed and contrived....i watched the whole things several times...as i had nothing better to do on several occasions...ummm, yeah...

Regards to you as well

ZN

Archived