Bangkoktraveler

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes

Yes

Yes

Yes

In Answer to Question 3, the other BG was the sister, came to live with us in Pattaya, a change from BKK Bars, somewhere to crash, shower and keep her belongings, LT most nights.

In defence of Q4 and been divorced from her about 7 years now, and never "Got Involved" with one since.

You forgot the option:

"I DON"T KNOW FOR SURE IF SHE WAS A BG IN THE PAST!!!"

I'm reasonably sure she never was. But with a thai girl that you meet in farangland and the talent of some to keep the truth inside, one has to accept ambiguity...

I am no's to all of them, yet it misses the fact I was madly in love with a bar girl, err, in fact that is too nice, wall of shame street ho is more accurate, yet I never lived with her.

That said, it was a reason that kept drawing me here, during which time I met the wife, who isn't wasn;t and made me see life slightly differently.

That said, my street whore was pretty good, she was far more clear eyed than I was. Then I made Drogon seem smart!

Thankfully I listened to her

DOG

How do you define "lived" - I often take a BG for 10-12-14 days (and nights of course). It's longer than some of my relatonships with not p4p girls. Is the difference payment - I give what I want in the end of each trip.

Guest lazyphil

yes yes, no, yes.......1 year in thailand, 5 years+ in england plus 22 days in austria/italy and 8 days in chicago :: ....of course she ceased being a bg the moment i moved into her room in los!

Mekong, why do you think you have to defend answering yes to Q4?.

Some people might look down their nose at you but thats their problem. At the end of the day none of their f****** business. Matter of personal choice, e.g. i might think smoking is a filthy habit but if people want to do it thats their business, (as long as they don't blow it in my face!)

Simie.

Archived