my final post on the board

-.-.-

himitsu,

sad to see you go, you made some good contributions, however, I share Mailuks opinion here.

You're leaving by throwing around some unclarified hunches by you that Buffhello MAY be thai3.

Buff hello repeatedly denies being thai3 to various people and still you have a go at both of them.

Pretty lame to call it a day like that. You never answered my question in the 'should BH continue to post' thread to come up with clear evidence.

One could call that slander, if I'm not mistaken. Where's your evidence?

Sad. Sad to see you go like that, with the tail between your legs. Sad to see that in a last kind of 'act of revenge' you have a go at BB, who in this case can't defend himself and actually made some very good comments towards you in his last couple of posts between you in the buffhello thread.

Sad, but maybe better you leave in this cowardly way than acting and behaving like you have done the last couple of posts you made, since people like you aren't dearly missed, not by me. Stand up and show some hard evidence, you proof that Buffhello is thai3, I take all this back and slap you on the shoulder. What you produced now is nothing more than a load of crap, not worthy of this board IMHO.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"You don't need prove when you have instinct." ::

It's very difficult to *prove* (and not worth the hassle) but I'm pretty sure BuffHello was thai3.

You know when, after a while you get to know someone's speech patterns, mannerisms, etc, so well that you'd recognise them under layers of makeup and disguise? It's the same here. When he broke away from quoting the news to express his own opinions, BuffHello wrote in a *very* similar style - caps and punctuation especially. (I guess it's difficult to disguise your style - note how often I use dashes and ...::)

Combined with obsession, time of coming to prominence as a frequent poster and the absurdly abusive reply to the mere suggestion that he was another poster, it all adds up. He was thai3.

(In fact, the explanation that he was thai3 is the only one that gives his subsequent behaviour any sense whatsoever. Think of it any other way and there's no sense to telling anyone to "fugg off" and never posting again at the first suggestion that you might be someone else, is there? Someone saying you're another poster isn't the same as being accused of a crime and being thrown out, is it? ::)

Of course he'd deny it but it was him and he's probably already back as someone else, being even more furtive. I couldn't care less (he wasn't bothering me) but it's interesting to be able to recognise someone. :)

Limbo said:

[color:"red"]"Pretty lame to call it a day like that. You never answered my question in the 'should BH continue to post' thread to come up with clear evidence.

One could call that slander, if I'm not mistaken. Where's your evidence? "

[color:"black"]

In that thread, I asked himitsu for evidence.

himitsu provided thru private PM enough information that I feel there was clear evidence. Evidence even included pictures. If I was himitsu, considering the nature of the stalker/troublemaker, I would leave also. It seems Buffhello/thai3 had nothing to do but irriate and cause trouble with other people. In some cases, going far beyond the realm of ball busting. He crossed over into the realm of criminality.

From what I saw, he was warned about his actions by members here on the board and off the board. Instead of heeding the warnings, he got pissed off.

Instead of talking bad about himitsu, I think we should look forward to him reapearing again under a new name.

:beer:

I was not pleased about the character assassination by innuendo that himitsu perpetrated against BB. Glad to see KS removed it.

I don't know about this buffhello/T3 shit. There are pictures proving the two are the same??? That would be an interesting photo. Normally i would say who cares who buffhello was in a previous life. But if someone is using the BH handle to stalk a poster than it does matter. Unfortunately we are still left with just innuendos about all of it.

If Himitsu has been stalked by someone than by all means he should come back under another handle. He has been a good contributor here for a long time.

ONCE AGAIN FOR ALL THE MORONS ON THIS FORUM I HAVE NO CONNECTION WITH THAI3 ! IS THAT CLEAR !

THIS BIBBLIES GUY IS AN INSIDIOUS CREEP WITH HIS UNSUBSTANTIATED BULLSHIT AND MUDSLINGING .ITS PROBABLY HIM WHO IS THAI3 AS HE KEEPS ON STIRING IT UP.

THIS FORUM HAD DESCENDED INTO NONSTOP PERSONAL ATTACKS I AM NOT SURPRISED POSTERS ARE LEAVING.

NO OTHER FORUMS HAVE ALL THIS PERSONAL ATTACKING ALL THE TIME JUST ON HERE.

Himitsu,

No need to give in and leave the board...your presence here should make no difference to anyone...it is just a board, not "an organization" with any stated agenda, or mandates...just go on about your business, and sooner or later, this mess will sort itself out...

Archived