Intelligent software - fuck me!!!

Tiger Moth

So often, in the past I could do something without problem but, now some asshole has decided that I need help. So, now what was simple is interrupted by some stupid question or suggestion or even worse some action because some dick head has decided that I am not really trying to do what I am actually trying to do.

As a somewhat related example, it used to be that I could start a MS document with one click, now it takes 3.

OK, there are optilons I can turn on and off to prevent some of this stuff. But, the dick heads that implemented it think they know best so, they do their best to hide the options.

Fuck!!!

Microcrap (and other USA companies, such as General ELectric) fly in plane loads of 3rd world engineers to their campus near Seattle.

They pay these people low wages compared to the "normal" USA wages.

In the end...you get what you pay for...BUGS!!!

Try to use open office (www.epenoffice.org) to start.

Almost identical to Microshaft office and free.

I have recently started using comodo free firewall and it is catching my computer trying to connect to the Microsoft Genuine Advantage thing daily. Other firewalls did not catch this.

Just the thought that my machine must connect daily to Microsoft is unacceptable.

I have gone in the last few days from not liking Microsoft to hating Microsoft.........

Archived