Not much flaming anymore on NP

MaiLuk

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ALHOLK said:

Today they write degrading comments about the posters country instead of attacking the poster. The mods (if they even exist) don't have a problem with this.

I agree with you brother , some first world hedonists continue to bash those 3rd world losers , it ain't fair I tell ya , it just ain't fair. Why blame the #3's for their problems ?

Listen to brother Forrest Gump , " stupid is as stupid does " don't feel bad or mistreated , GWB love's you baby , feel safe ! , feel proud , feel....... American !!!

Can I get an AMEN ?

Bada :spin: Bing

:hug:

ALHOLK said:

Today they write degrading comments about the posters country instead of attacking the poster. The mods (if they even exist) don't have a problem with this.

I agree, plenty of assholes bash the USA for no reason at all. Oh well, we can take it, We're #1, and are used to it... :stirthepo :stirthepo :stirthepo :stirthepo :stirthepo :stirthepo :stirthepo :stirthepo

josh_ingu said:

>Yeah but look what happens when somebody like jjsushi pops up....he gets lynched.

I do not think it counts as a lynching if you bring the rope yourself.....

-j-

I thought Mailuk was complaining because we've become 'castrated, gutless punks, afraid of our own shadows'. Say what you like about jj he was never that. :)

That is the good thing asbout the internet, you can be anyone you want...for example, I am not an alcoholic self loathing fat bald loser. I am really 24, rich, handsome and full of fun and life...I'll prove it if I ever actually go to Thailand! :)

That's right the internet is great...we all hide behind our keyboards. I've never met jjsushi but I met you. You are younger than I thought you would be. I was expecting something like Leon Russell.

But to get back to the OP. David 66 and BB said it. The 'wild and crazy guys' got banned or bored. The rest of us figured out that being polite is more challenging than being abusive. You get more mileage out of it too. :)

chuckwoww said:

But to get back to the OP. David 66 and BB said it. The 'wild and crazy guys' got banned or bored. The rest of us figured out that being polite is more challenging than being abusive. You get more mileage out of it too. :)

Just the opposite Chuck , the obvious flame is easy to contrive , now , for example , take a third world turd , blunder him into submission , without saying anything offensive , that my boy is a work of art.... :neener:

Bada :elephant: Bing

Archived