Apology to Eden Club and board members

thai3

Apology to Eden Club and board members

I have posted on the internet under the names paul101, thai3,siamorchid, Using several names, but mainly the name thai3, I have waged a personal campaign against Eden Club

I have only visited Eden Club one time. Eden Club is the only place of its kind in Bangkok where there is always the guarantee of good service and there will never be a problem with a lack of effort on the girls parts. Eden Club is probably the best place of its type in Bangkok.

When I stated that I had visited Eden Club five times I was lying. When I stated that I was shorted on time every time I visited Eden Club I was lying.

I was unhappy with Marc for other personal reasons that have now been sorted out.

Eden club is not a ripoff and I sincerely apologize for this and many other untrue statements that I had made.

I hope that nobody noticed my previous posts but if they did I hope that they now realize they were untrue.

Sincerely,

thai3

posted not against the facts but without recognition of them and without predjudice

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thai 3, I think your campaign was great, it helped keep the mass hordes from the place, it was always difficult to get a room there at the best of times, I used to hate going over the road, now you've fucked it up for the rest of us by going straight.

We do need a few places reseved for those who know where to get a good deal. ::

Are you entering the priesthood?

Is KS taking confessions and giving absolution, seems like a spate of apologies have occured recently on the board. I hope this sense of righteousness is not contagious.

:elf:

JP

Guest lazyphil

<<Apology to Eden Club and board members>>

No need to apologise to me, i rather like your dry posts, its far too agreeable here without you!

Thai3,

Not sure what is happening here, but you already had to apologise last week as well after being harrassed here by another member :(

And now -out of the blue- you apologise for the Eden Club, one of BKK's infamous shitholes......

I too wrote some negative comments about the place, is that not what this board is about ? to exchange experiences ?

A hooker, a brothel, a hotel or a temple, lots of different opinions are possible.

Must the negative ones be deleted or apologised for ?

BB

PS : I'll kiss LHL, he's a nice guy :hug:

BelgianBoy said:

Thai3,

I too wrote some negative comments about the place, is that not what this board is about ? to exchange experiences ?

Must the negative ones be deleted or apologized for ?

Without reading all of his old posts, I don't think that he is implying that. I read this as an apology for making statements that he knew to be false because he had a personal vendetta with Marc.

It's one thing to voice your opinion but quite another if your making up lies. If my interpretation is correct, a big :up: to you Thai3 for coming clean.

And now -out of the blue- you apologise for the Eden Club, one of BKK's infamous shitholes......

Must the negative ones be deleted or apologised for ?

BB

BB,

I guess you missed the part where he admitted all his negative posts about Eden Club were LIES? Negative posts are fine, if they are the truth. Every time Thai3 posted his "short timed at Eden" stories, many people called bullshit. I believe his negative, personal campaign against Eden cost KS directly as Marc pulled his ads from the board.

Not sure what's behind Thai3's sudden transformation, but I guess I'll give him the benefit of the doubt and say apology accepted.

Ranger

Archived