Ever met a Thai Virgin ?

BuffHello

A handfull of times:

once...sorry twice while getting a hotel massage! Once was the Manhattan hotel...I ofered the girl alot over 100,000 baht for it and she wouldn't take it. She said she wanted to give it to her future husband as her gift....However, she would blow me for 1000 baht or give me a HJ for 500 both without a condom!

In my from from a hotel spa the girl took a shower, got naked and told me that she would only do HJ as she was a virgin...this was like after 3am...why, on earth would a virgin work in hotel massage at night! I told her to get dressed and tried to kick her out! Girl got pissed and claimed I owed her money(forgot how much) it was alot for no action! The spa manager came up we talked it out then she serviced me instead!

Meet one in Cowboy a long time ago... A firdt night service girl! I would BF her on her first few nights for movies and tip her well. On her 4th night she wanted to go to my hotel. She was scared shitless. She starfished, bleed and was so fucking tight that when she told me she was a virgin I believed her! She was very difficult to finally get rid of! She kept comming to my hotel and would wait for me in the lobby. It all ended badly!

Have had way more first Falang rights then anything!

SkiBum

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't know about Thai virgins, but back in the country of round eyes - in the State of Arkansas - a virgin is defined as an ugly 3rd grader - if she's a Redneck virgin she can out run her daddy and her brothers.

Rednecks go to family reunions to meet girls.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Zaad said:

Mr. Cop, if they say so, then they are, quite simple.

I believe Limbo had all the asnwers on this one.

Never had a farang before - farang virgin

never inserted vegetables - veggie virgin

and more.. forgot most of them.

:)

I like this line of thinking.

So if I get this right, if I bring a bucket of K-Y, a large roll of duct tape, 10 meters of bungy cord, and eye bolts to attach to the ceiling, technically I can shag a virgin.

Sweet. ::

I met a Thai girl that only had 1 Thai Boy in her life last week. Had huge commitment issues with my girlfriend and decided to take a break for 1 week.

Went to my regular bar for a warm up drink and there she was

Half Chinese (daddy is half chinese and half dutch) / Half Thai, dark blond hair, 172cm (5.6 feet) tall, big and asian untypical eyes, dreamy face, almost c-cup size and a post-op nose and she obviously likes to workout. 25 years old!

She has no child and runs a family business with her momma and 2 sisters, some kind of baeuty salon / spa in Khon Kaen. They made good money before, since they did the make up for a Thai Telenovela for longer than a year. Now the show is cancelled and so is the engagement. The Family wants to have a larger business rooms and thats why she was trying to find a handsome man to sell him her pussy for 2 or 3 weeks!

Whenever i came to the bar, she was sitting with me , coz I was the one who showed her how to play connect4 :) (and i am freaking cute ;) ) The boss of the bar, a friend of mine, told me, that whenever I leave the bar she goes home 20 minutes later.

He told her that i like it when the girls have wavey hair instead of straight down, the next day she came with these wavey hairs and i was really really impressed by her looks, she beats everything, even my girlfriend.

While i was doubting her story at the beginning I had to realise that she has really no experience with anything. We went to Lucifer with 3 of my bar girl friends and she was really different than the others. Danced like on an Isaan Party and stuff like that, but she was nice and the eyecatcher of the club.

When Lucifer closed at 3am, she asked her what she wants to do. She was to shy and stumbled something, so i said, lets go to your bar and have a drink. Bar was closed but the Mamasan who was still there gave us a drink. I kissed her a little bit and even this was different, you can feel that she was never kissing for money, she was kissing the guys she really liked before!

She whispered to my ears "I never kiss Farang - can we go room you?"

BOOM!

All of a sudden i showed some heart and told her that I think that she is a special girl and I don't like to turn her into a bar girl. I told her that the Anatomy of my dick is different than the anatomy of a Thai dick, i told her i don't want to be her first Farang.

Why?

Because she seems to be a nice girl, very smart and educated, it just didn't seem right to me to turn her into a hooker. May someone else convert her!

after regreting it on my way home it turned out that my beautiful banker girlfriend was missing me 'too much' and slept in front of my doorstep :) Better said, she had 5 tequilas and she passed out and someone dropped her off. She was a Farang Virgin too. I seem to have a good Radar when it comes to that!

Archived