Farang girl going hunting for Thai girls(Threesome

Topcatta

Hi,

Believe it or not, I am a Farang girl with boyfriend and we are looking for Thai girls to have some fun. Been many times in Nana's Plaza and Soi Cowboy, but years ago and never rented a girl for the night. How does it work now? What are prices? If you look for the extravert girls, would they know how to handle threesomes or will they be too ashamed? Dont think so but would like to know from other sexperienced people. By the way strange to read Farang girls in the Thai girl scene are not attractive for Farang guys. I had no problem with that.

Are there any late night disco's here where you can pick up girls? Do you pay cover charge? Can you still bring girls to the Nana hotel without paying the hotel for them? Is the Grace disco still there? Guess I have fired all my questions. I will post our sexperiences with the THai girls here when I go back home. If you have nice threesome experiences there, please let me know!

Thanks for your reaction! Please sort out info according to Nana or Soi Cowboy

KittyKattyPrrr :o

Great that there is a site without bullshit judgement!

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey, it really is no big thing.

Just ask the girl. They've probably heard it all before.

As for barfines, lotsa information on here.

As for hotels, lotsa information on here. Look for guest friendly hotels.

As for Discos, quite a few. Most notorious for working girls would be the disco in Nana, then a bit more upscale with working girls is CM2 in Novotel in Siam Square. Then there is the Hard Rock Cafe in Siam Square which is packed with working girls.

Lotsa others as well. Entrance fees vary but are typically 600 or 800 baht and includes one or two drinks.

By the way, your poll sucks and makes no sense.

<<burp>>

Hi,

Welcome and don't worry about some of the comments above, just guys goofing off :)

As Gummi already mentioned the girls have heard it all and you can just ask them. Alternatively ask the mamasan to help you, she will be able to point you towards girls who like the lesbian aspect (there's quite a few of them).

I rather doubt any of these girls would be really ashamed; certainly not the ones who did live lesbian shows on stage ;)

"Can you still bring girls to the Nana hotel without paying the hotel for them? Is the Grace disco still there?"

Yes and yes.

Sanuk!

Not a problem at all. I know, because my former girlfriend is bi and we often went with other Thai ladies, some very stunning, whom we'd picked out together. It's not so uncommon. More and more, too, the ladies are accustomed to "lesbian show" with one male farang. Still, not all ladies are into to this, esp. the newbies, who haven't yet gotten in touch w/ their "other side."

So typically you go to a go-go, massage parlor, or brothel (the beer bar ladies are more conservative) and if you stay for a while and act friendly, you'll be approached by a lady who knows very well what you probably want. After sitting w/ her and getting her comfortable, you just ask her if "play together" (len duey kan) is OK, w/ a gesture indicating both of you. You could perhaps make a slight licking gesture or touch her a bit. She'll very likely say yes. If not (but she won't be offended in the slightest by the inquiry), you can ask her if there's another lady there who would like to play with you both. If you'd like two ladies (for more of a party atmosphere), you can ask her if she has a close friend there, a "peun sanit," who would also like to play.

If you're not approached, you can just ask the mama-san if there's a lady who would like to play with both of you, and there very likely will be one or several.

Most Thai ladies (for some reason) are not into masturbating themselves, so you're fortunate if you find some who are, if you like watching that or doing it together. You can always ask beforehand (shuey tua eng, dai mai?).

I would caution you though about oral sex with these prostitutes, for obvious reasons. For this kind of lady, my girlfriend always used cling film. Not NEARLY as good, of course, but safe if safety is important. On the other hand, the girls don't mind going down on each other and on you w/o protection. You might have a small bottle of Listerine handy for use before and after. Dunno if does a lot of good but I do know of one lady in a BJ bar who has used it for years and seems still healthy.

As for prices, they can be the same but more likely 25-50% higher, as seems not unfair. Negotiate beforehand. I always gave a tip at least for the servicing of another person. The room price in the brothels might also be higher (extra water & towels would be the excuse).

Enjoy.

Hi guys,

I expected that some people would think I am in reality a guy. I wouldn't mind trying a dick out. Just to feel how it is to shoot in a pussy...But sorry no I am just a girl who can think like a man hunting wise. I am not shocked by this reaction since when I was there years ago I hang out a lot in Nana's Plaza and Soi Cowboy. Nobody believed the real reason why I was there. But the girls knew, not the real reason but that I was not there to buy sex from them. However with my new lover whos into lots of girls. With his fantasies he managed to get me really hot for girls till we started to practice this in real life. That made me even hotter. Never had that before him. Had sexperience with a few girls but that was just a discovery tour but it felt like having sex with my mum. So that never hit home till my new lover showed up...NOw I cant get enough of it.

Thanks for all your reactions!!! Great tips to bring me upto speed. And thanks for the AIDS info, Never used the lick plastic but that sure aint the same. But better get them anyway because I know it is very difficult if you are that close not to eat pussy. But I also get off on watching my man fuck an other woman while he is looking in my eyes and I am giving him phrases: "What the hell do you think you are doing?! And you think you can get away with that! Well if you have to do it, fuck her hard then." I know, I know, now I sure will be accused of being a guy since few women do dirty talk. At least in the dusty narrow-minded country I am from. THat's also why I enjoy this forum since I can say what I like and not be limited by my surroundings.

And of course It is not unusual for girls to find out it is fun to play with girls too but in this country it looks like AIDS fear killed all spontaneity....THe good girls HAVE to play the good girls. BOring.

Thanks people! I'll keep you posted.

Archived