Farang girl going hunting for Thai girls(Threesome

Topcatta

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi Khun Sanuk,

I really like your approach. Thanks for your understanding and broad mindedness. I understand lots of Farang man have a problem with western women, being too "feminist". In my country I can really see the dimensions of feminism gone too far, the men - in their willingness to please have embraced feminism so much that they have turned into limp dicks. And the women have taken over control. So no balance there! Sorry to say but little feminity to see here under the girls and masculinity is rarely found these days. Besides a preference for Asian beauty it is no wonder that guys go to Thailand to get their fix. Great no problem.

Strange guys react to me as if I am a threat. Is there not enough Thai girls?! To my experience years ago there was almost never a farang woman in any of the sex scenes in BKK. Once at Patpong I noticed a couple and after a few minutes she charged out of the place when she saw the show. But I never had any problem with the Farang guys nor with the girls. I was hanging out with a girlfriend of mine who was working the guys.

Fat white bread asses: It is not the wrapping which is important but the difference is mentality. I have always been open for any kind of sexuality. Never judged and will never do. And I like sex. Many women never get to experience real high sex so they don't know what to do with themselves and once they've caught a guy they turn off the sex tab. Stupid I would say since the more sex you have, the higher you get since your always using those PC muscles. Many western women don't know they can even sqeeuze these muscles and get a hell of a lot more out of sex. Women from different cultures somehow have the knowledge they can get their guys crazy with some pussy manipulation and get hotter themselves. That's one of the reasons why Thailand and the Antilles are attractive sextourism places.

I can certainly understand some guys think I am a guy or a rebuilt or something since there is so much shit on the Net but suppose I would be what is in it for me? Isn't that the best way to attract negative attention? Sorry but I am not a masochist. However there is no way I can respond to this poking. Am I supposed to proof who I am why can't I just be accepted as a girl who can think and feel with the guys. I know it is not so common but at the same time who cares what's people sexual prefs? It was not my intention to offend any body. Maybe the guys who are into attacking me have never hanged out with women who are sexually liberated from the Good girl, Bad girl nonsense.

Khun Sanuk, thanks for listening to my blabla. Keep up the side!

Om Shanti,

Topcatta

Wauw you must have been pretty hurt by women to be so judgemental. Sorry for you. Keep your eyes open the world is not what you think it is. Eventhough I must admit many Farang women are cows. I am 58 kilo and am 1.70 m tall. So no fat ass, never eat white bread, work out 4-5 times a week, don't eat animals at all so I have no chance of growing a fat ass either! But do like animal bites on my ass. Not too hard though. And if Thai girls are not into fat white female assess who are paying why would they be into fat white male assess who are paying? You don't make very much sense but I give you this as a present anyway. Maybe you are just asking for help...

Ask them!

Normally the she males or k-toys go for the guys, that's how they make their money I'd imagine?

Other than out of curiousity like you may have, what woman would go out and have sex with a remodelled guy?

I don't think they had the operation in order to have lesbian action. It would be agianst all actions I've witnessed by this gender.

Archived