Annie's Massage

hereforgood

Well I had not been here in a very long time and as I gazed into the fishbowl I remembered why. 20 women most were well past there use by date. As I turned to leave a Mamasan asked me why no take lady. I told her being with a Mother like figure was not what I had been hoping for. She pointed out a very cute girl in the back of the fish bowl named [No names or numbers please - KS] and I had a look and thought this one is young but maybe too young. Mamasan convinced me this girl was young But did it all she turned out to be 20 Yrs old and a three holer. I rolled the dice and was quite happy. If you are in the area have a look you will not be dissapointed with this girl. But if she is not there Run Like Crazy !!! :)

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for the heads up about her...I'll give her a work out and fill her up with my jolly 7.5 inch monkey! Might not want to post her name or number as it's against board rules... However, you now will find her pussy tobe hallowed out after my visit!

SkiBum

Actually I went to Annie's with a friend two days ago. I've never been a big fan of Annie's but there is one girl I like there. I won't mention names or numbers as I'm not sure what this board policy is. Let me say my friend and I are not young but the girls managed to service us three times each. I sure can't complain about the service there. I should mention the selection and facilities remain nothing to brag about.

Disclaimer: I have seen one of their girls at Annie's and privately and I pay her well above the going rate.

I have gone to Annies for many, many years.

Only been once since the price rise to 1,500.....probably won't go again.

Annies certainly has a good following on this board and in many ways they are a breath of fresh air as far as treating everyone how everyone used to be treated in Thailand a long time ago.

Having said that the quality of women has gone so far down that I won't be back.

Archived