Crossroads, when did you start fucking them?

Nervous_Dog

The theme "Why would anyone want to hook up with a TBG?" has had me thinking, and also last nights drinks got me to think about how I view the girls on the stage.

When i first came here, even though I had many adventures and relaitionships with prostitues and the sex industry, I was viewing the girls here through eyes that wore the tabloid press as filters.

I viewed them as a bargain to fuck , beautiful, ok sex, but also with a LOT of sympathy.

I'd feel VERY sad seeing a "new" girl or young girl dancing and struggling with the job, and oddly they where the ones my faux whitre knight urges wanted to take. Take them home and show them some loving instead of fucking.

I'd listen with sadness as they'd tell me, at my urging, of all the BAD punters out there.

And then slowly I got tough.

Last night I pulled, literally, a very cute girl, who for once was actually 1 month new to the scene, or that bar, and 18.

I played with her, had fun, she giggled a lot, the mamasan hovered protectively, as people do, and was good fun.

I didn;t feel a bit sad or anxious for this girl, chicken shit between her toeas as someone used to write.

I didn;t feel sad about her choice of occupation, I had a dam good time.

The young ones used to bother me, the 18 year old, they dont anymore. I'd be sad the younger ones had decided to be prostitutes, I dont anymore.

So - when did I stop caring?

2 question, twice over as I think Expats Vs Visitors may differ here.

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ND, sorry to rain on your parade, but you left out an option "still feel sorry for them", after many years.

OK, only sometimes. And not only for the young ones, sometimes feel sorry for the older ones, whose shelflife is coming to an end, customers drying up, and money demands from home never ceasing.

And the one who would dance, go with the rare customer, then go home every night to the appartment she shared with her friend and cry for hours, every single night. (her friend was my ex GF).

You can be practical and argue that if she's not happy she shouldn't do the work, but sometimes it is not that simple.

I do agree that being in the scene longer changes one's attitude a bit. But that also goes for the girls.

Yes, I think it has. I used to be quite a bleeding heart about the whole business when I started getting involved, but am only selectively bleeding now.

I have learned that some make a conscious and deliberate decision that f..king falang for money is an easier job than planting rice, and sometimes enjoyable as well. Those that make that choice on a relastively free basis should not be considered sad.

My favourite at Baron's is a point in case. She's very clear she's there by choice. She could have finished her education, but saw that her former fellow students are now employed in long hour boring jobs, and she's making ten or more times the money with relatively little effort.

Of course this is a short term judgement, no one really knows the long term effects of f..king several men a day over ten years or more. But it was her choice.

But others are sad , and sometimes I can feel sad about that, while accepting I cannot do anything about it, apart from renumerating them well, and having the occasional 'mercy f..k' (as a wellknown and recently departed boardmember used to call it).

ikkrang said:

. I used to be quite a bleeding heart about the whole business when I started getting involved, but am only selectively bleeding now.

Agree with this and think the key words here are "getting involved"...

I'm an old softie and even though I ticked 4 years, it still pulls my heart strings (from time to time), even when it's now more than a decade on.

I don't own a white horse or suit of armour, so there's little chance of Sir Dumsoda riding to the rescue of fair (or dark) damsel, but it still gets to me sometimes.

Tend to agree with most of the comments already posted. I know of 1 ex BG that used to get pissed out of her brain every night, just to cope....only did ST then went home and cried all night.....she was there to pay for her sisters operation.

She's O.K. now (on the outside), totally out of the scene and married to a guy I know, but who knows what's happening inside her head, even now???

I guess my attitude is, have a bit of fun, don't be judgemental, DON'T get involved and treat them well. Kia neow pricks really piss me off big time. Be fair.

Chock dee Dumsoda

:beer: :beer:

Agree dumsoda, however the change that occured in me I didn;t quitre realize till last night, even though now thinking about it, it's over 2 years since I worried about any new girls.

Old flames, I do still worry about them, but new ones, never really.

Would like to see a lot more tourists vote. Interesting results so far but not enough to draw any conclusions, especially as I lef t out the "Still Care' button.

DOG

In all honesty I still do feel sorry for them! However, I stoped dating them or having them as girlfriends! I always feel sorry for the lower levels of society, thus, I...when with alot of these girls try and show them a good time. Treat them well and watch out for them. Except when they try to play, scam or take advantage of me this is when I play them! In the end most are taught a strong lesson and will think twice about doing it ever again!

Another note: I always FUCK them...my desire to engage in sexual contact is extremely high. I've crossed alot of lines in this reguard! My body rules out my heart when desires' seed is sown...almost like "my prey" I ravage them, fuck them and simply use them to quinch my hunger!

SkiBum

Archived