Pam's Cocktail Lounge

candyfloss

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As I said, I hardly think it fit to discuss this topic here. It is irrelevent as to who did what with who in the upstairs short time room while drunk...one who might have done so could only be glad there were no photos or video made...ah there are none right? I mean of course there aren't, which is good for anyone who might have done anything anywhere, anytime with her...she is a lovely woman, there might be a photo of her in my Gallery actually...! In short, I recomend the place for quiet, no nonsense drinking. Now no more gossip.

Himitsu Said "...That sounds like a yes to me..."

teddy said:

Sounds like a yes to me as well, he's probably also shagged her mum.

O.k. I just found some old notes from my briefing before I testified in the Iran Contragate hearings, behind closed doors. I think it relevent here...***

"...I 2ndLt Hippie wish to neither confirm nor deny any involvement in any of the aforementioned activities at the dates stated. Nor any other events or dates related to the aforementioned events. In no way are my comments to be construed as an admission or a denial, or make any implication to myself, or anyone involved in these activities/events. Nor should it imply that any of these events in fact took place. I am simply saying, I do not recall them occurring, nor do I have any knowledge at this time that anything did infact occur..."

***I make no leagal claim as to the validity of this statement. It could be true or not, I have no knowledge of either.

So... reading between the lines and taking all of your posts on this subject into account, what you are implying is that you may have unwittingly, whilst under the influence of the demon drink, engaged in a double penetration attack on the said auntie Pam with one LtCol Ollie North???? :o

".....I will reinvoke at this time, my previous statement, and in case Senators Kennedy and Biden didn't understand it, I will simply say, I have to the best of my recolection, no immediate or distant knowledge of these events...And I will add, that I know Olliver North to be a fine upstanding Christian gentleman, who would not be involved in such events, going by his reputation, as I don't recall ever meeting him...that is not to say I did or din't meet, it just means sir, that I don't recall it..."

Archived