Baked Potatoes and the Beer in Tokyo

UAL875

Given Rusty?s recent craving for baked spuds, the Tokyo Crew has been inspired to get together one last time in 2003 to take the beer and eat the fine potatoes served at the Hobogobolin in Roppongi this Thursday, December 11 at 7:30PM. So far three last Samurais have promised attendance: Roppongi-san will be sporting his gold and genuine imitation Rollie bling-bling after working the dayshift at the bread factory, Samurai jp1 will be flying in on his brand-new-yet-economically-challenged A340 and I will be discussing in length that tradesmen?s delight Yuki and how we will subsidize her appearance at the AGM. A shirt-lifting poofter she is anything but.

Any other Tokyo Samurais ? VooDoo, TTM, Torrenova, TokyoBlue, Smitty ? out there that will attend? I leave you with the recent Mao: :neener:

I is cold, there is no girls and she is cold if she being a girl is she. The time is cold, the life is cold and I am making my laundry.

The girls are fat. Cold and fat. now I wash to underpants ey in gray water everything only, wishing was somewhere hot, somewhere the girls am hot, the food it am hot, the time it am hot. And where is this stand of nonfat?

Ahh? I think? Thailand, Thailand is where I must be to be going to. It does not concern the girls who having the hearts become of the steel, her cunt is also made of the steel. It warms up, dunked, it greases with mantequilla the covered oyster, fact of the steel. Surrounded in such smooth skin, it warms up. Thailand is where the desire is to be.

Not to wash gray water underpants. I am so sad, memory of my time in Bangkok. Once outside the gray happy being. I am sad now. Now I now the truth. The truth is bad, an evil potion of elixires distilled elaborated beer of the juice of the oyster shell of a lover of the puta women.

In order to be in heaven i must be in hell. I am an angel, fallen of the sky. Once i danced with angels, now I wash to underpants ey in gray water everything only.

To be in hell is acceptable, if you never have been to the heaven. But once the eyes are open, once a puta has rubbed slightly its hammer, later you are dead. Died to the world of normal men.

Now I am walking in a gray world, filling of the unfortunate wind. Fart I. Fart I and now I wash to underpants ey in gray water everything only. Perhaps wasn?t I in heaven, is perhaps the evils of the puta, that did dance to me, later laughed me. Tormented me then écheme far.

Oh? the angel of puta, devel of puta, takes me behind again, takes me far from here. I fall to my knees and request to diverse hundreds virgens. But nothing happens. They are laughing. I can hear the laughter.

Here you lead everything to me, lead me to being so sad. Before outside ignorante, nothing I knew. But now I know the truth. That to be in Thailand is far better that to be here in hell.

I am so sad now. Once ignorante, dumb, outside stupid, an idiot and clown. I was almost happy.

Which is the point to drink but to forget. I drink so to forget, and not to remember that once outside happy. Like childrens story, I say to my friends, as a dream. Not to be in Thailand is here hell. And now my dream is a nightmare, and I am washing gray gray water underpants.

I am sad now, always sad. You did this way to me. you gave the knowledge to me of this land of dreams. And I am sad now. Once they drank to me, but now to me it drinks alone.

You? Nanaplaza?

Well, well? the three genki Samurais did congregate and a merry time was had by all. Prime topic of discussion was the intricate details of Yuki?s wage scale/compensation/severance (read: how to get the money to LaoHuLi). After all, she will be the worker and someone needs to get paid? This whole financial biz has become more complicated than the terms of a wet-lease on a second generation A340. LaoHuLi please ?PM? Roppongi-san to set us straight, not that anyone has ever been able to right our collective Tokyo asses in the past? The money has been collected by the way. The other ?hot? chatter was everyone?s plan to head to LOS. jp1 will be there seventy-two times between now and the New Year. Roppongi-san and I do not have such jet-setting ways so we are contemplating next February? :beer:

Archived